The School Day
Timings of the School Day
|Tutor Time/Assembly||08:35 – 09:00||08:35 – 08:45|
|Lesson 1||09:00 – 10:00||08:45 – 09:45|
|Lesson 2||10:00 – 11:00||09:35 – 10:45|
|Break||11:00 – 11:20||10:45 – 11:05|
|Lesson 3||11:20 – 12:20||11:05 – 12:05|
|Lesson 4||12:20 – 13:20||12:05 – 13:05|
|Lunch||13:20 – 14:00||13:05 – 13:45|
|Lesson 5||14:00 – 15:00||13:45 – 14:45|
|Enrichment||-||14:45 – 15:45|
(Sixth Form only)
|15:00 – 16:00||-|
Equipment, Standards and Responsibilities
Students should be ready to learn and have all required equipment with them as listed below:
- Pen(s) and pencil
- Pencil sharpener and rubber
- Planner/Learning Diary
- Exercise books and text books as required for lessons (There should be no graffiti on your exercise/text books or planner)
- A sensible size school bag
- PE kit for PE lessons (see School Uniform page). PE Kit must not be worn when travelling to and from school.
Positive Learning Attitudes and Respect
- Be punctual to all lessons.
- Be polite and treat other people in the same way that you would like to be treated.
- Mobile phones, MP3 players and iPods must not be used, seen or heard inside school buildings.
- No chewing gum or smoking on the school site.
- Put litter in the bins provided.
- Water may be taken into classrooms in a clear plastic bottle. No other food or drink is allowed.
- Keep to paths when walking around school.
- Students should use respectful language and behaviour at all times.
- Students should walk calmly and quietly through the school.
- Take care when going through doors and corridors, keeping to the left.