Where are our past High Weald students now?
Our students leave here and follow various paths in life:
- Greg Bird: Daily Mail website
- Hannah Collins: Researcher on the BBC TV show "Have I Got News For You"
- Emily Caddick: Academic Director and Teaching Officer in Philosophy at ICE, and is affiliated with the University of Cambridge Faculty of Philosophy
- Jack Gracie: Video Editor – Your Audio UK
- Marco Palumbo: Kent Fire Service
- Sophie Pemberton - Working at Aston Martin as a Containment Co-ordinator.
Ex-High Weald Academy students who have now completed University courses:
- Louisa Coley: English at Manchester
- Ted Perfect: Biomedical Science at Greenwich
- Elly Rutherford: Art and Design at UCA
- Tom Waters: Sports Management at Brighton University
- Sam Green: Media Production at University of Central Lancashire
- Daniella Gray: Print Journalism at Nottingham Trent University
- Hugo Green: Creative Writing at Gloucestershire University
- Simon Casswell: Marine Environmental studies at University of Portsmouth
- Lauren Martin: Architecture at University of Greenwich
- Daisy Maskell: Primary School Teaching at Roehampton University
- Ben O’Donnell: Computer Science at Kingston University
- Elly Rutherford: Art & Design at UCA
- Barney Smith: Computing at Canterbury Christchurch University
- Maria Pereira: Crime and Policing at Canterbury Christchurch University
- Hattie Farley: English Language at University of Kent
- Jessica Geary: English Language and Linguistics at University of Kent
- David Rodgers: IT Multimedia Tech Design at University of Kent
- Lee Harris: Computer Science at University of Kent
- Elliott Cox: Law at University of Kent.
There are many more students who have gone on to exciting and rewarding lives. The High Weald Academy is always delighted to hear of our previous students’ successes and to know the career and educational paths that former students of the school have taken since their school days. If you would like to be mentioned, or know of any other achievements that we should be celebrating, please contact us via the enquiry page.